Unity One is presenting its first workshop on multiethnic/multicultural worship music, training, and critical cultural thinking. This workshop will show participants how to implement multiethnic worship resources into their musical sets within a congregational setting. We use music provided to you directly in the workshop for the training.
The training will address language learning, critical cultural thinking, and overcoming barriers or objections to multiethnic worship music. This training will discuss questions like: how do pastors, music ministers, and church members engage in multicultural worship? What components need to be considered and what resources are available to help your church achieve a Biblically unifying and productive balance with multiethnic worship? Get your questions answered and get training at Unity One!
Lead by worship leaders who are experienced in multicultural worship music and church diversity, this training panel will be a highlight in multicultural training. The panel will discuss how to successfully integrate multicultural/multiethnc worship within Christian churches, challenges that will be faced, and what to take into consideration when it comes to multicultural ministry. Seating is limited, so get your tickets as soon as possible.
What You’ll Receive From The Training
This rich but brief panel and training will send you away with actionable told and ideas that can be implemented right away within your ministry or church. The workshop overall will focuses on:
- Understanding the Biblical reasons for multiethnic worship
- Know the scriptural reasons for presenting ethnically diverse and interdenominational unified worship.
- Critical cultural thinking
- How to think when preparing to enter into multiethnic worship, minimizing offenses and increasing unity across ethnic and linguistic boundaries.
- Resources for implementing multiethnic worship
- We send you with actionable items that you can implement within your church right away.
Ticket price includes refreshments and hard-copy multiethnic worship resources.
Date: November 11, 2011
Time: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2:40 p.m. – 3 p.m.
3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
3:50 p.m. – 4 p.m
Seating is limited!